DAPROSE Personal Call Center PRO (PCC)
LOGIN | REGISTER
FOR THE RECEPTION DESK, SALES OFFICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Designed for the following work environments:
Inbound Call Centers
In an inbound call center, the service representatives handle calls initiated by the customers, usually from a toll free number. Inbound call center services include customer care, order taking and processing, sales processing or direct response, lead generation, billing and payment support. Such centers can also support web-enabled services such as email support and live chat.
Outbound Call Centers
An outbound call center is where call center agents or service representatives make calls to the customers as directed by the company or clients. It is primarily for telemarketing, sales and product promotion. Other services are fund-raising, debt collection and processing, administering surveys and updating contact lists.
Virtual Call Centers
Virtual call centers are where the service representatives are not at a specific work stations in a building operated the company. Although the representatives are scattered geographically, they still provide the same services offered in typical call centers. This type of setup provides convenience to workers and saves the business time and money.
Phone Call Centers
Phone call centers operate through automated phone systems having Integrated Voice Response and Voice Broadcasting features. Automated phone systems use recorded voice prompts and menus to provide inbound and outbound services. Phone call centers are usually used by banks and telecommunication companies for customers’ billing inquiries and other numerical information.
Call Center System Features
- Easy to use and operate
- Multi-user multi-company ready
- Users can be located anywhere in the world!
- Keeps historical data for inbound and outbound calls
- Track problems, progress and procedures
- Admin generates and administrates his own call center
- Admin manages calls/problems/progress and categories
- Admin manages allowed users, IDs and passwords
- Users as well as the Admin, have full control of all calls, can Add, Edit, Delete, Search or Reassign calls
- One Call Center per company or Admin.
- Call Center is shared among all declared users
- Calls can be reassigned to other members of each Call Center group
- (New!) Color guided severity tracking system
- (New!) Unlimited posting system for each call
- (New!)Three security levels: Admin, Supervisor, User
- (New!) System ready for caller IDs and all external applications
- (New!) Admin/Managers/Supervisors can monitor entered calls
- (New!) Customer’s database ready for faster data entry
- Intuitive user interface
- No manuals to learn
DAPROSE has the resources and experience to provide a solution for everything from Order Taking, Customer Service & Technical Support, Sales, Lead Generation & Appointment Setting.
Our company offers you a full spectrum of call center services like our Personal Call Center (PCC), our Prospect Database Builder (SGS), our Group Management System (GMS), our Smart Business Directory (SBD), our DAPROSE Survey System (Survey), and our DAPROSE-Newsroom (NEWS).
Solutions to your new or existing business:
- Inbound/Outbound Call Center
- Interactive Group Management System
- Back Office Processing
- Sales Leads Generation
- Customer Service, Support and Training
- Technical Support
- Help Desk/Forums/Survey Systems
- Appointment Setting
- Billing, Collections and Payment System
- Check-IN check-OUT control systems