View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/houstontx/hfd-promotes-new-members-to-command-staff-positions?e=4cb1ed7e51)
HFD Promotes New Members to Command Staff Positions
Fire Chief Samuel Peña will welcome and present the newly appointed command staff during a special badging ceremony.
Tomorrow, July 14, 2017 at 10 a.m.
The Legacy Room , City Hall – 901 Bagby, 77002
The new appointments are:
• Isaac Garcia, Assistant Chief – Emergency Response
• Michelle Golovine, Assistant Chief – Human Resources
• Alfredo Martinez, Assistant Chief – Staff Services
• Ruy Lozano, Assistant Chief – Fleet and Facilities
• Herbert Griffin, Assistant Chief – Operations
• Justin Wells, Assistant Chief – EMS
• Michael Mire, Assistant Chief – Training
Three current command staff members will be returning as follows:
• Rodney West, Assistant Chief – Administration and Support
• Richard Mann, Assistant Chief – Prevention, Planning and Homeland Security
• Michelle McLeod, Assistant Chief – Fire Marshal
Public Affairs Media Line: 832.394.6630
Copyright © 2017 City of Houston, All rights reserved.
You’ve joined the City of Houston Media Distribution List
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (houstongovnewsroom.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=bbc8dea1a49ed98f626812405&id=e27f791914&e=4cb1ed7e51)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (houstongovnewsroom.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=bbc8dea1a49ed98f626812405&id=e27f791914&e=4cb1ed7e51&c=ee745d584d)