HFD Incident Update – House Fire in Northwest Houston

View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/houstontx/hfd-incident-update-house-fire-in-northeast-houston-293851?e=4cb1ed7e51)
House Fire in Northwest Houston
WHAT:
House Fire in Northwest Houston
WHEN:
October 23, 2017 at 5:20 p.m.
WHERE:
9615 Vogue Lane, 77080
INJURIES:
No reported injuries.
DAMAGE:
Damaged estimated at $22,000.
CAUSE:
Microwave, unintentional.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Firefighters arrived on scene to find smoke coming from the eves of a small, single story home. The fire was extinguished and contained to the kitchen area.

The cause appeared to be due to a microwave malfunction. The resident(s) were advised to leave the electricity off until the outlet, switch and fixture were replaced and tested by a certified electrician.

Contact:
Public Information Office
832.394.6600

============================================================
** (www.houstontx.gov/fire)
** (http://www.twitter.com/cohoustonfire)
** (www.facebook.com/HoustonFireDept)
Copyright © 2017 City of Houston, All rights reserved.
You’ve joined the City of Houston Media Distribution List

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (houstongovnewsroom.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=bbc8dea1a49ed98f626812405&id=e27f791914&e=4cb1ed7e51)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (houstongovnewsroom.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=bbc8dea1a49ed98f626812405&id=e27f791914&e=4cb1ed7e51&c=db4ec5373f)

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply