Apartment Fire in Spring Branch Central Area
Apartment Fire (Laundry Room) Fire
August 14, 2019 at 6:42 p.m.
3401 Blalock, 77080
No reported injuries
$15 thousand in estimated damage
The cause was ruled as accidental by HFD Arson investigators
Firefighters arrived on scene to find a working fire coming from a laundry room in an apartment complex. They forced entry into the room and an apartment unit next to it. A primary search was completed and crews checked for extension of the fire in the ceiling. The fire was tapped out in less than 30 minutes with firefighters from Stations 4, 5, 50, 66, 77 and 57 responding to the incident.